PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND LIFESKILLS.
- Promote safety spaces for girls to participate in sports while continuing with their education.
- Increase girls participation in sports so as to break stereotypes related to girls potential.
Girls are able to defend themselves and finish school.
- Strengthen livelihoods base of women.
- Enhance economic opportunities for women.
- Teen mothers Empowerment class.
- Nurturing of talents.
- Income generating activities.
- Entrepreneurship trainings.
Improve Access to quality healthcare services.
Strengthen girl led advocacy to enhance SRHR.
Adolescent girls making safe, healthy and informed sexual health choices and accessing them.
1. Safe Health Talks.
2. Counselling activities.
3. Weekly Dada’s corner sessions.
4. Bold Bodies art sessions.
Promote Girls rights issues, gender issues and leadership building.
To have zero Gbv Cases.To have an inclusive society that supports girls rights.To have girls as change makers advocating for change in their communities.
1. Gender in a box.
2. Community Dialogues.
3. Leadership trainings.
4. Legal Aid Clinics for GBV victims.
5. Movement building.
6. Flourish space.